We offer various feautures and functions in the Event calendars it can create and install for you.
The 3 main management managers components
1. Category Management
2. Event Management
3. Event Setting
1. Category Management: - Admin can add, edit, delete, published and unpublished the category title and description.
2. Event Management: - Admin can add, edit, delete, published and unpublished the event. Event title, category, start date, end date, description, background colour and text colour add, edit and delete, published, unpublished from the event management.
Admin has rights that all users or selected user or none can see the event from front end.
Admin can add event to selected category.
3. Setting: - Admin can enable or disable all the events which user can add the event or not.
Admin can set the header1, header2, header3, header4 colour using colour picker.
- Add event to particular category
- Set the calendar colour using colour picker.
- Admin has rights to add event from site side.
- Admin has rights that all users see the event or selected user can see the events.
- Front end side user can see the event description in light box by click on that event.