Redback Studios Uses and Recommends Joomla CMS:
If you know how to upload files to your website (Referred to as FTP), you should be able to even install Joomla yourself easily. Of course we can do it for you, or you can read our article on 'Installing Joomla Yourself', (coming soon), to make your own powerful CMS website.
Joomla CMS sites on your own web host, not a shared system that many companies offer which means restrictions, you own it and can move it anywhere. And being Open Source php, any web designer can edit it for you if you require.
With a completed Joomla site, any one with basic word processing skills can take control of the site from adding content, managing images/videos to managinga shopping cart and keeping company-critical data up-to-date, via a simple browser-based interface.
And remember... its Free to download and use!
Here are some of the core features of Joomla!
- Joomla! is absoultely free.
Ease of Use
- Efficient control of users, links, content and files;
- Search engine friendly URLs;
- Image Resizing;
- The ability to choose your WYSIWYG Editor (What You See Is What You Get).
- Content Syndication (RSS) enabling the incorporation of news bullteins;
- User Profiling;
- Picture Galleries;
- Contact Management;
- FAQ Management;
- Banner Management;
- Document Management;
- Mail Form;
- Built-in search facility;
- Search Engine visibility is easily controllbale;
- Data manager for uploading and administering information;
- Archiving facility, enabling the re-use of content;
- Publication of content in printable, pdf or email format;
- Simple workflow system;
- Multilingual frontend;
- User Contributions.
Management & Performance
- Content Scheduling;
- Simple and expandable template and component system;
- On-line Administration;
- Asset Management;
- Simple web Statistics;
- Caching mechanism that speeds up the site's operation.
- Content Approval;
- Email Verification and protection from spam robots;
- Login History;
- Session Management;
- Hierarchical user groups.
- Commercial Support, including Training;
- Large developer Community;
- Online Help;
- Public Forum;
- Third-Party Developers.